Hotel La Morera
Mountain hotel in the Valls d'Àneu
The hotel is surrounded by breathtaking landscape of woodland and countryside and within the periphery of Parc Nacional d'Aigüestortes i Estany de Sant Maurici.
The Hotel is located in the village of València d'Àneu, part of the municipality of Alt Àneu. Exactly located near a small hill that leads to the church of the village, declared a Cultural National Interest Belonging. Our priority is the well-being and comfort of our guests, this is why we guarantee you the best touristic destination while respecting the nature that surrounds us, which makes a complete experience of your stay. At Hotel La Morera we are continuing acting, investing in infrastructure as in good practices, to maintain a respectful activity and protect the natural environment assuming the great distinction BIOSPHERE COMMITTED (developed sustainable objectives of the United Nations). Some cited ones:
- Energy saving actions: thermal isolations in the building, led illumination, power saving boilers, etc.
- Preference use of renewable energies -solar and biomass.
- Minimization of plastic and aluminium consumption.
- Minimization of one-use consumption containers.
- Preference use of recyclables and biodegradable containers.
- Selective distinction of residues
- Minimization of wasted food
- Implementation of sostenible tourist packs : CO2=0 ; Reduce your car emissions...